Don't let the light weight fool you - the MST Synthetic Down Pac Vest is incredibly warm and versatile. The vest is packable and zips into its own vertical chest pocket, making it the perfect size for stowing in a blind bag, ATV, or boat. The vest is water-repellant so you can wear it alone as an outer layer, or under waterproof outerwear when you need an extra layer of insulation. Synthetic down is ultralight, has uniform loft throughout the garment, and won't mat down like natural goose down.
Average weight is just 9.2 ounces (size Large). When packed, it measures 8" W x 7" H x 4" D and can be compressed even smaller. The stuff pocket has a carabiner loop for clipping the vest to a backpack.
• 100% polyester treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant)
• 150g synthetic down insulation
• Packs into inside stow pocket
• Magnattach pocket (Two-Tone option)
• Waist adjustment cinch cord
• Zippered slash pockets