Please note: If your item is returned to sender due to an insufficient address or typo, we are not responsible for the postage costs to re-send the package to the correct address.
What does awaiting fulfillment mean?
- Awaiting fulfillment means that we have not gotten your order ready for shipment. When your order leaves our warehouse, the status will change to shipped and you will receive an email with tracking information
How long will it take for my shirt to ship?
- Please note*** Due to COVID and lack of employees across the nation, our customers may experience a delay in shipping time beyond our typical shipping time. We apologize in advance and truly appreciate your business and patience during this time. Typically we have a 7-10 *BUSINESS DAY* turn around from the day you place your order
Why have I not received any updates on my order?
- Please be sure to log into your account or create a new account when you place an order. If you check out as a guest, you will not receive any updates or emails concerning your order. Also, please double check the spelling of the email you entered or you will not receive any updates via email. Some benefits of this account are being the first to know about sales, coupon codes, and new products.
What do I do when a package is lost, late, or shows delivered and I haven't received it?
- First and foremost, it is very important to make sure that your address is spelled correctly and completely up to date.
If your order has been lost, late or missing for 7 days or more, you can:
- Go to Find Missing Mail for additional information.
- Submit a Missing Mail search request at MissingMail.USPS.com.
- File a claim.
- Visit your local Post Office™ location for assistance in filling out a Missing Mail request.
- Call 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS) to ask for the phone number for your local Consumer Affairs office regarding a Missing Mail request.
- Once a package has been scanned into the post office, all claims must be made through them.
How do shirts run?
- Most all of our shirts are unisex sizing which means they fit like a normal tee shirt. Any shirt or boutique item that is not unisex sizing is specifically stated in the product description. Here is a link to our size chart for tee shirts: https://www.girlsroundhere.com/size-chart/
How do I return or exchange an item?
- Our return policy can be found on our website under Returns and Exchanges. Here is the link: https://www.girlsroundhere.com/returns-and-exchanges/ We do understand some things happen and we are happy to work with our customers. Call our office at 252-419-0080 for any questions or concerns regarding our policy.
What is the best way to contact us?
- The best way to contact us is through our email which is email@example.com. When contacting us, it is most helpful to have your order confirmation number. We check this email throughout the day and answer any questions you may have to the best of our ability.
How will my order arrive?
- We ship all of our shirts through the US Postal Service and UPS. Unfortunately at this time we do not offer any expedite shipping. We ship all of our orders either first class or priority. Typically if you order one item it will be shipped first class and two or more items will be shipped priority depending on their weight.
Can I Return A Sale Item?
- Unfortunately no you can not. We do not accept already marked down items back. Please keep this in mind when purchasing from our sale categories.