What does awaiting fulfillment mean?
- Awaiting fulfillment means that we have not gotten your order ready for shipment. When your order leaves our warehouse, the status will change to shipped and you will receive an email with tracking information
How long will it take for my shirt to arrive?
- Typically we have a 7-10 turn around from the day you place your order
What are normal business hours?
- We are open Monday through Friday from 9am - 5pm EST. During these hours we do our best to answer all calls and messages.
Do I have to create an account to place an order?
- Although it is not necessary to create an account to place an order, there are several benefits if you decide to do so. Some benefits are being the first to know about sales, coupon codes, and new products. It is also easier for us to communicate with you if there are any updates on your order.
How do shirts run?
- Most all of our shirts are unisex sizing which means they fit like a normal tee shirt. Any shirt or boutique item that is not unisex sizing is specifically stated in the product description. Here is a link to our size chart for tee shirts: https://www.girlsroundhere.com/size-chart/
How do I return or exchange an item?
- Our return policy can be found on our website under Returns and Exchanges. Here is the link: https://www.girlsroundhere.com/returns-and-exchanges/ We do understand some things happen and we are happy to work with our customers. Call our office at 919-375-4923 for any questions or concerns regarding our policy.
- All Sales are final on closeout tees. Categories such as My Size on Sale, and Seasonal Sales such as Black Friday Events are not eligible for return or exchange.
What is the best way to contact us?
- The best way to contact us is through our email which is email@example.com. When contacting us, it is most helpful to have your order confirmation number. We check this email throughout the day and answer any questions you may have to the best of our ability.
How will my order arrive?
- We ship all of our shirt through the US Postal Service. Unfortunately at this time we do not offer any expedite shipping. We ship all of our orders either first class or priority. Typically if you order one item it will be shipped first class and two or more items will be shipped priority depending on their weight.